Alzheimer’s Charity Backpack
In 2016, 15.9 million family and friends provided 18.2 billion hours of unpaid assistance to those with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, a contribution to the nation valued at $230.1 billion. Help us raise the funds needed to drive research toward treatment, prevention and, ultimately, a cure.
We are committed to more than just giving back to Alzheimer’s charities, we challenge the world to bring unity and support to those fighting every minute of every day with TWACH Alzheimer’s Backpack with a cause.
- High Quality Water Resistant Polyester
- Loadspring shock-absorbing shoulder straps
- Padded back panel built for comfort
- Tech-friendly 15.4″ laptop storage
- Tricot-lined media pocket or accessory storage
- Internal accessory storage pockets
- Dual water bottle pockets
More than 5 million Americans have Alzheimer’s. It cannot be prevented, cured, or even slowed. Working to advance care, support and research across the world. calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.
- Every 66 seconds someone in the United States will develop the disease.
- By 2025 as many as 16 million could be affected.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the united states.
- Since 2000 deaths from Alzheimer’s disease have increased by 89%.
There is NO CURE! But with awareness, support, and funding we can continue to fund research and help those families coping with this heart-breaking cause.
Be a beacon of hope to those suffering in silence by wearing a backpack with a cause Alzheimer’s TWACH Charity Backpack, and 15% of each sale will go to charity.
|Find Your Cause|