Animal Rescue TWACH Charity Backpack
The tragedy is that there are millions of homeless dogs and cats in the U.S. with millions euthanized every single year. So the question remains: why are we producing more dogs and cats when there are already so many wonderful animals in desperate need of homes?
We can say no to pet stores and “pet for sale” ads and instead choose adoption as the one and only route to take. We can spay and neuter our adopted companion animals to ensure that they will not contribute to the influx of animals in shelters
We are committed to more than just giving back to Rescue Pet charities, we challenge the world to stand with us and carry a backpack with a cause – TWACH Animal Rescue backpack.
- High Quality Water Resistant Polyester
- Loadspring shock-absorbing shoulder straps
- Padded back panel built for comfort
- Tech-friendly 15.4″ laptop storage
- Tricot-lined media pocket or accessory storage
- Internal accessory storage pockets
- Dual water bottle pockets
There are millions of homeless pets roaming the streets of major cities. These animals are left to fend for themselves and battle the harsh conditions without having shelter and food.
- There are about 70 million stray animals living in the U.S.
- Only 6 -8 Million cats and dogs enter in the nation’s 3.500 shelters every year.
- Less than 4 Million cats and dogs are adopted from shelters each year
- 2.7 Million animals are euthanized every year.
- U.S. Taxpayers pay 1-2 Billion Dollars annually to cover the cost of impoundment, shelters, euthanasia and subsequent disposal.