Animal Rescue TWACH Charity Watch
There are millions of homeless pets roaming the streets of major cities. These animals are left to fend for themselves and battle the harsh conditions without having shelter and food.
- There are about 70 million stray animals living in the U.S.
- Only 6 -8 Million cats and dogs enter in the nation’s 3.500 shelters every year.
- Less than 4 Million cats and dogs are adopted from shelters each year
- 2.7 Million animals are euthanized every year.
- U.S. Taxpayers pay 1-2 Billion Dollars annually to cover the cost of impoundment, shelters, euthanasia and subsequent disposal.
We can make sure that no cat or dog becomes a heartbreaking statistic ever again – we need only step up to the plate and never back down. Spread awareness and support your local pet shelters by choosing the Rescue Pet’s watch from TWACH and we’ll donate 15% of the proceeds to help our four-legged friends.
- 45mm case
- 3 ATM water resistant.
- Ultra lightweight 25mm high-grade silicone band.
- Interchangeable face and band.
- One size fits all.
The tragedy is that there are millions of homeless dogs and cats in the U.S. with millions euthanized every single year. So the question remains: why are we producing more dogs and cats when there are already so many wonderful animals in desperate need of homes?
We can say no to pet stores and “pet for sale” ads and instead chose adoption as the one and only route to take. We can spay and neuter our adopted companion animals to ensure that they will not contribute to the influx of animals in shelters