Anti-Bullying TWACH Charity Backpack
No matter who you are, what you look like, your sexual orientation, your gender, your race, or your beliefs – we are all the same. We are all people. No one deserves to be bullied for any reason! Let’s learn how to honor each other’s differences and respect and celebrate each other’s similarities
We are committed to more than just giving back to Anti-Bullying causes, we challenge the world to be a beacon of hope for those affected every minute of every day by carrying a backpack with a cause – TWACH Anti-Bullying backpack.
- High Quality Water Resistant Polyester
- Loadspring shock-absorbing shoulder straps
- Padded back panel built for comfort
- Tech-friendly 15.4″ laptop storage
- Tricot-lined media pocket or accessory storage
- Internal accessory storage pockets
- Dual water bottle pockets
Bullying has taken a complete turn and causes more problems in today’s school systems than any other issues. With the advent of the Internet, bullies are able to maintain a more persistent presence in the lives of their victims
- 70.6% of young people say they have seen bullying in their schools.
- 70.4% of school staff have seen bullying.
- 62% witnessed bullying two or more times in the last month and 41% witness bullying once a week or more.
- When bystanders intervene, bullying stops within 10 seconds 57% of the time.
Stand up and take action. Work together to stop bullying and cyber-bullying by increasing awareness of the prevalence and impact of bullying on all children of all ages. Show your community you support them with an Anti-Bullying backpack that donates 15% of every sale to charities that are committed to stopping bullying.