Breast Cancer TWACH Charity Backpack
Educating women on the importance of proper examination have saved millions of lives. By providing mammograms and other self-exam classes National Breast Cancer Foundation has seen a 95% survival rate for those diagnosed.
We are committed to more than just giving back to Breast Cancer charities, we challenge the world to be mindful and conscious of those affected every minute of every day with TWACH Breast Cancer backpack.
- High Quality Water Resistant Polyester
- Loadspring shock-absorbing shoulder straps
- Padded back panel built for comfort
- Tech-friendly 15.4″ laptop storage
- Tricot-lined media pocket or accessory storage
- Internal accessory storage pockets
- Dual water bottle pockets
The fight against cancer is a long hard battle and unfortunately, not everyone wins that battle. Awareness is half the battle.
- Each year 246,660 women in the United States will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Every 13 minutes a woman will die of breast cancer.
- Although rare, 2,600 men will be diagnosed and 440 will die each year from breast cancer.
Breast cancer mortality rates have been on the decline since 1990 due to increased awareness, better screening, and earlier detection. To continue the fight against cancer research is needed, medication is required and support for cancer patients and their families is essential.