Education Matters Charity Watch
Some communities do not have the resources to educate the children that live there. Overcrowded schools, limited funding for resources, and little to no plans for long-term education like college or training schools.
- Almost 6 in 10 students rely on financial support from their parents, family or spouse for funding their current year.
- About 4 in 10 students report using university-based scholarships, financial awards or bursaries to finance their education.
- The proportion of graduates who borrowed for post-secondary education (PSE) increased from 49% to 57% between 1995 and 2005.
- In the workplace, 85% of current jobs and 90% of new jobs require some or more college or post-secondary education.
Students across the country work hard to earn top marks, dreaming of the college they’ll attend and the education they’ll receive. Unfortunately, many of these students won’t be able to afford it. Most Americans think attaining a degree or certificate beyond high school is very important—and yet very few think that this goal is affordable.
Help us make Education affordable for our local Maryland, DC, and Virginia community children with a watch that donates 15% of every sale to local charitable foundations.
- 45mm case
- 3 ATM water resistant.
- Ultra lightweight 25mm high-grade silicone band.
- Interchangeable face and band.
- One size fits all.
Scholarship and Financial Support organizations support and enable students to obtain the financial assistance they require to meet their educational and living expenses while in school. This cause includes organizations that financially support education, including school foundations, alumni associations, student service organizations, and booster clubs.
We are committed to more than just giving back to Educational Foundation Charities, we challenge the world to unite and show support every minute of every day with The World Awareness Challenge Watch Education Matters band.
|Find Your Cause|