Firefighters Burn Survivors TWACH Charity Watch
When everyone is running out, these brave heroes run into harm’s way to save our loved ones, our pets, and our property. Every DCFD TWACH watch sold goes to helping burn survivors and our first responders and their families by providing food, water, shelter, behavioral health and counseling, and housing support.
- Every year in America an average 70 firefighters die in the line of duty.
- 75% of all firemen are actually volunteers.
- Many firefighters work more than 50 hours a week, some are on duty for 24 hours straight.
Support our Firefighters and burn survivors by choosing a watch that gives back 15% to Firefighter’s Burn Foundation.
- 45mm case;
- 5 ATM water resistant.
- Ultra lightweight 25mm high-grade silicone band.
- Interchangeable face and band.
- One size fits all.
Fighting fires are dangerous and complex, and it takes organization and teamwork. Firefighters also save people who are trapped in burning buildings. They treat people who are hurt or ill, both at fires and in other situations. In fact, most calls that firefighters respond to involve medical emergencies.
We are committed to helping our local firefighters through awareness and gratitude, we challenge the world to band together every minute of every day with The World Awareness Challenge Burn Survivors Charity Firefighters Watchband.
Without Flag, With Flag