Law Enforcement-Justice Missing Children TWACH Charity Backpack
The AMBER Alert, or Child Abduction Emergency, was named for 9-year-old Amber Hagerman who was abducted and slain in 1996. Its official acronym is “America’s Missing: Broadcasting Emergency Response.”
We are committed to raising awareness and helping local charity organizations raise awareness to help our communities and police departments bring every child home safely. Stand with us and carry a backpack with a cause The World Awareness Challenge Missing Kids.
- High Quality Water Resistant Polyester
- Loadspring shock-absorbing shoulder straps
- Padded back panel built for comfort
- Tech-friendly 15.4″ laptop storage
- Tricot-lined media pocket or accessory storage
- Internal accessory storage pockets
- Dual water bottle pockets
Backpacks will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks
A missing child is every parent’s worst nightmare and the first three hours are the most important. It can take over 2 hours to get information about a missing child from a panicked parent. By supporting local initiatives we can spread awareness and help combat the statistics. Our Missing Kids backpack is a silent voice that speaks louder than words and donates 15% back to foundations committed to bringing our missing kids home.
One missing young person is one too many. When a child goes missing Law Enforcement is at the forefront with its focus on missing children and the working within the community to bring them home. No missing child is ever forgotten, no matter how long they have been missing.
- 1 in 6 of the 18.500 runaways reported in 2016 were likely sex trafficking victims
- A child goes missing every 40 seconds in America. That comes to 765,000 children a year.
- Every year, more than 800,000 children are missing in the United States.
- In the United States alone, enough children are abducted by family members on an average day to fill a school bus every other hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Without Flag, With Flag