DCFD BURN SURVIVORS Charity Backpack
We are committed to helping our local firefighters through awareness and gratitude. We challenge the world to band together every minute of every day with a Firefighter Burn Survivors TWACH Backpack.
Support our Firefighters and burn survivors by wearing a cause on your back, that gives back 15% to our Firefighters Burn Foundation.
- High Quality Water Resistant Polyester
- Loadspring shock-absorbing shoulder straps
- Padded back panel built for comfort
- Tech-friendly 15.4″ laptop storage
- Tricot-lined media pocket or accessory storage
- Internal accessory storage pockets
- Dual water bottle pockets
When everyone is running out, these brave heroes run into harm’s way to save our loved ones, our pets, and our property.
- Every year in America an average 70 firefighters die in the line of duty.
- 75% of all firemen are actually volunteers.
- Many firefighters work more than 50 hours a week, some are on duty for 24 hours straight.
Every Firefighter backpack sold goes to helping burn survivors and our first responders and their families by providing food, shelter, rehabilitation, and housing support.
|Find Your Cause|