Law Enforcement Missing Children TWACH Charity Watch
One missing young person, is one too many. When a child goes missing MPD is at the forefront with its focus on missing children and the working within the community to bring them home. No missing child is ever forgotten, no matter how long they have been missing.
- 1 in 6 of the 18.500 runaways reported in 2016 were likely sex trafficking victims
- A child goes missing every 40 seconds in America. That comes to 765,000 children a year.
- Every year, more than 800,000 children are missing in the United States.
- In the United States alone, enough children are abducted by family members on an average day to fill a school bus every other hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
A missing child is every parent’s worst nightmare and the first three hours are the most important. It can take over 2 hours to get information about a missing child from a panicked parent. By supporting local initiatives we can spread awareness and help combat the statistics. Our Missing Kids band is a silent voice that speaks louder than words and donates 15% back to local foundations committed to bringing our missing kids home.
- 45mm case
- 5 ATM water resistant.
- Ultra lightweight 25mm high-grade silicone band.
- Interchangeable face and band.
- One size fits all.
The AMBER Alert, or Child Abduction Emergency, was named for 9-year-old Amber Hagerman who was abducted and slain in 1996. Its official acronym is “America’s Missing: Broadcasting Emergency Response.”
We are committed to raising awareness and helping local charity organizations raise awareness to help our communities and local police departments bring every child home safely. Stand with us and show your support every minute of every day with The World Awareness Challenge Watch Law Enforcement band.
Without Flag, With Flag